2017 Willie Pep Invitational
Update: The WBC and the IBF will be returning with Awards this year. Facebook live Fight Card Reveal set for 9/3/2017. How to watch info to come, stay tuned! Thank you to the CT Boxing Hall of Fame for their Sponsorship!
An other table bites the dust! 19 tables left as of 8/17.
DO NOT WAIT, DINNER WILL SELL OUT!
TICKET INFO: CONTACT email@example.com
Pay using Visa or Master Card here.
Tickets on sale NOW!!!! DINNER TICKETS IN HIGH DEMAND, DON'T GET LEFT OUT!!!
TICKETS ON SALE FOR FULL TABLE RESERVATIONS TABLE OF 10 $750.00.
VIP COUPLES PACKAGE: 2 TICKETS FOR DINNER/SHOW AND A 1 NIGHT STAY AT THE HARTFORD MARRIOT OR THE HARTFORD HILTON HOTELS. $350. Subject to CT hotel taxes.
SINGLE TICKETS GO ON SALE: VIP DINNER TICKET $75 EACH. GENERAL ADMISSION, Dinner not included, $35.
The 2nd Annual “Willie Pep” Invitational will take place on October 7th, 2017 at the Connecticut Convention Center in Down Town Hartford, CT. The purpose of this show is to honor Connecticut’s own International Boxing Hall of Famer Willie Pep and his family, and to showcase today’s talented amateur boxers. 100% of funds raised at this event will benefit USA Boxing Connecticut, a 501c3 not for profit organization.
The MISSION of USA Boxing shall be to enable United States' athletes and coaches to achieve sustained competitive excellence, develop character, support the sport of boxing, and promote and grow Olympic style boxing in the United States. The responsibility of USA Boxing is not only to produce Olympic gold, but also oversee and govern every aspect of amateur boxing in the United States.
The safety of the boxer is the number one priority. A boxer is taught more than how to box but how to conduct oneself in the larger ring of life. Boxing requires discipline, courage, and responsibility.
In that spirit, we have invited the best Amateur Boxers in the Northeast to compete at this event. This is a showcase of the most outstanding talent still yet available in the Amateur Ranks. The dual end is to provide exposure for these outstanding athletes and to raise funds for the next generation of boxers up and coming. This event is the 1st and only amateur competition to be supported by both the World Boxing Council and the International Boxing Federation. A truly unique event.
We invite you to support this event as a MAJOR SPONSOR. There is a selection of sponsorship levels below. We look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Thank you for your support,
USA Boxing Connecticut
Title Sponsor: $10,000.00
• Presented by “X” displayed on all advertisements
• Name & Logo prominently displayed at entrance and inside ballroom
• Banner located in prominent placement, unlimited size
• table, 10 VIP tickets for dinner and show, 10 tickets general admission
• Name and logo featured on cover of program
• Full back cover advertisement in program
• Name spoken by announcer throughout the evening.
• Pictures taken with Boxers before and after competition
• Presenter along with USA Boxing of plaque honoring the Willie Pep Family
Championship Sponsor x3: $5,000.00
• Name and logo displayed at entrance of ball room.
• Banner displayed 1st choice of location
• 10 VIP tickets for dinner and show
• Full page advertisement in program
• Sponsor for a bout before each contest. “this bout is brought to you by “Championship Sponsor”
• Pictures taken with Boxers before and/or after competition
• Presenter of some championship belts and runner up medals
Gold Sponsor x4: $2,500.00
• Name at entrance of ball room as Gold sponsor,
• 8 VIP tickets for dinner
• Sponsor for a round during some contests
• Half page advertisement in program
• Banner displayed in ballroom
• Name displayed on Ring Cards
Silver Sponsor x4: $1,500.00
• Name at entrance of ball room as contributing sponsor
• 6 VIP tickets for dinner
• 1/4th page advertisement in program
• Special thanks recognition by announcer throughout the evening.
• FULL PAGE $500 Includes VIP 2 tickets!
• HALF PAGE $250
• QUARTER PAGE $125
• BUSINESS CARD/1/8TH PAGE $75
$75, Includes Hors d'oeuvres and Dinner. Cash Bar
Table $750.00 (300 ppl)
General Admission $35.00 (Dinner not included 600 ppl)
• Sponsorship info:
|Gyms - 2017 USA Boxing Affiliated Gyms|
|Forms - USAB MEDICAL CERTIFICATE|
|2017 WILLIE PEP INVITATIONAL - USA BOXING CT FUNDRAISER|
|Athlete Physicals Required as of June 1, 2016|